5 easy steps to perfect Happiness
by Janet Jones
Happiness isn’t all that difficult really. Follow these 5-steps to a perfect day by Happiness Millionaire and feel yourself breath better and see the world with different eyes.
1. Get up earlier than everyone else and gift yourself some time alone. There is scientific evidence that change in our energy takes place at dawn and that is the best time to be awake!
2. Maintain your enthusiasm by creating a routine of exercise and meditation as soon as your feet touch the ground in the morning. This feeds your spirit and focuses your energy on having a good day before you can think of the challenges ahead. We are creatures of habit and work best when we know what to do. The first five minutes of the day determine how the day will go. If you get up feeling tired and fed up that is the day you will get. If you get out of bed and greet the day with a smile and honour your body with some stretching and meditation you will have a day filled with gratitude and happiness. You will be emotionally stronger and will be able to face life’s ups and downs with a smile.
3. Have a healthy nutritional breakfast. Avoid coffee as a stimulant. If you have had 6-8 hours sleep and started your day with exercise, a stimulant shouldn’t be necessary first thing in the morning. If you feel it is, perhaps detox and go through the pain of withdrawals. You will be amazed at the energy you have without caffeine in your body!
4. Do something for someone else. It is a fact that the best way to feel happy is to give to others. It doesn’t have to be fancy and you don’t even have to buy anything. Putting the kettle on and making someone a cup of tea when you see they don’t have the time is a special gift too. Talking to an ole neighbour instead of rushing buy is a gift. Money is not necessary so no excuses!
5. Get yourself out in nature. It is not possible to be in a bad mood when you surround yourself with nature. Breathe its energy in! When you do this, stop all your thinking and quieten your mind. Only think about your surroundings and how amazing it is and breathe deeply and slowly. You will reduce the pressure from your heart and circulate more oxygen making you healthier and happier.
More about Janet Jones