There is no doubt that the pure Moringa Tree leaf is the source of incredible health benefits. It’s the ultimate, natural, organic, energy and endurance health supplement. There are plenty of studies that describe these benefits and the pure, powdered, moringa leaf is the most potent part of the plant.
India’s ancient tradition of ayurveda medicine sites 300 diseases that are treated with the leaves of the Moringa tree.
Gram for gram, Moringa leaves contain:
7 times the vitamin C in oranges
4 times the calcium in milk
4 times the vitamin A in carrots
2 times the protein in milk
3 times the potassium in bananas
Moringa Tree Leaf is organic and absolutely safe. There are no known side effects. It’s gentle enough to be given to babies in Africa to overcome malnourishment. It’s one of the most secret performance enhancing products taken by athletes today who ingest mega-doses that help them physically and mentally.
It’s great for people of all ages, especially oldsters who are losing their alertness.
Although there have been references to the Moringa Tree that go back a couple thousand years, and the World Health Organization has been studying and using the plant for the last forty years as a low cost health enhancer in the poorest countries around the world, there is a reason why the moringa leaf is still relatively unknown.
The sale of all forms of vitamins, minerals, and health supplements is a big business. If you were a company selling hundreds of nutritional products, why would you sell one product that could potentially wipe out all your other products!
This would be true for the pharmaceutical industry too. These industries, with huge marketing budgets, would rather the general public remains ignorant about the moringa leaf.
Soothing Moringa helps lower blood pressure and is a sleep aid. Its detoxifying effect may come from Moringa’s ability to purify water. Moringa acts as a coagulant attaching itself to harmful material and bacteria. It is believed that this process takes place in the body as well.
The result is long-lasting energy without hyperactivity, a nerve system at rest, a blood system not under pressure, and a gland and hormone system in balance.
Here are some of the uses around the world for the fantastic Moringa Leaf:
Detoxification – Studies have shown Moringa’s ability to remove hazardous materials from water.
Antibiotic – Moringa is used as a topical treatment for minor infections. Its antibiotic property is identified as Pterygospermin, a bacterial and fungicidal compound.
Studies have shown an agueous extract made from seeds was equally effective against the skin infecting bacteria Staphylococcus aureus as the antibiotic Neomycin.
Skin Treatment – Moringa has great healing benefits for the skin, curing cuts, scrapes, sores, and rashes as well as cracking and other signs of aging.
Diabetes – An extract from the Moringa leaf has been shown to be effective in lowering blood sugar levels within 3 hours of ingestion, though less effectively than the standard hypoglycemic drug, glibenclamide. The effects increased with larger doses.
The most popular way of using Moringa is as a tea or a spice in cooking. But the most potent way to ingest it is through capsules that are readily available on the internet by searching under “Moringa Tree Leaf Capsules.”
5 Health Benefits or Moringa
1. Amino Acids – Many plants and trees lack all of the essential amino acids in their protein, which make them incomplete proteins and not as beneficial as proteins found in things like chicken and fish.
That is a let down of being a vegetarian or a vegan. Luckily for them, and other people lacking in complete protein intake, the Moringa tree products contain all of the essential amino acids.
2. Antioxidants – If you don’t know how antioxidants can help your overall health, you definitely need to study up on the health of your body more. Since antioxidants are so important to health, it is only natural that the miracle tree contains over 45 antioxidants in all!
3. Vitamins & Minerals – The Moringa leaf is very high in all of the essential vitamins and minerals. While an orange is usually the face of Vitamin C, the Moringa tree boasts 7 times more. It has 3 times as much potassium as a banana.
The carrot is usually the face of Vitamin A, the Moringa tree boasts 4 times more. That is not the only vitamins and minerals it has in it however. They are rich in all sorts of other nutrients, such as calcium and iron.
4. Organic Energy – While energy supplements are not something unique in today’s world, they are rarely natural. Most of the popular energy supplements are unhealthy and contain synthetic chemicals.
Of course, the Moringa pulls off another miracle by boosting energy without any sugar at all! It is great for a sugar free metabolism boost, which is perfect for losing weight.
5. Overall Health – The 5th thing on the list isn’t only one benefit. Instead, this is the list of what it can help with in your overall body. It serves as an anti-inflammatory, a cholesterol regulator, it’s great defender against migraines, detoxification agent, a digestion support product, and a blood sugar regulator.
If that isn’t the best overall natural supplement, then I don’t know what is!
Next time you are looking into natural health supplements, don’t forget to look into Moringa. It can perform miracles! That is why the nickname of the miracle tree is so perfect! It can help in almost any health situation that you may have.
Don’t miss out on this great organic product! Eat Morninga will be at the next Gathering of Minds 12th April London, as part of the Mini Market at our event.
Click Here for info about the market.