Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity or EHS is a physiological condition. It is characterised by neurological and immunological symptoms that noticeably flare or intensify upon, or following expose to electric and magnetic fields (EMF) and/or one or more of the types of electromagnetic radiation (EMR) found in the modern environment.
In todays World we are exposed to so much more of these frequencies because of microwaves, WIFI, smart phones and even things baby monitors and cordless phones, than we were just 5 Years ago, with the levels of microwave radiation in cities are now 1 billion billion times the natural background levels.
Dr Liz Evans suffered from Electrosensitivity in 2010 and is now committed to sharing knowledge and information on how to reduce our levels. Liz is a Medical advisor to SSITA – Safe Schools Information Technology Alliance
Symptoms of EHS include:
Melatonin decrease which causes sleep problems
Depression / Anxiety
Dementia – including early dementia
Reproductive system issues – Miscarriages,
Carginogenesis – Causes Tumours and Cancer
Protein / Peptide damage
We will be taking a look at who is at most risk, all the court cases around the world and out of court settlements in Italy and also what we can do to lessen the effects and significantly reduce our intake.
Join us on the UK Natural Health show – Wed 11th Feb 4am & 4pm | Sunday 4am, 9am, 4pm & 9pm | Mon 9am & 9pm | Tues 6am & 6pm –
Research and Resources
- Excessive exposure to radiofrequency electromagnetic fields may cause the development ofelectrohypersensitivity. Carpenter DO. Altern Ther Health Med. 2014 Nov-Dec;20(6):40-2. No abstract available. PMID 25478802 [PubMed – in process]
- Could myelin damage from radiofrequency electromagnetic field exposure help explain the functional impairment electrohypersensitivity? A review of the evidence. Redmayne M, Johansson O. J Toxicol Environ Health B Crit Rev. 2014;17(5):247-58. doi: 10.1080/10937404.2014.923356. Review. PMID: 25205214 [PubMed – indexed for MEDLINE]
- Radiation from wireless technology affects the blood, the heart, and the autonomic nervous system. Havas M. Rev Environ Health. 2013;28(2-3):75-84. doi: 10.1515/reveh-2013-0004. PMID: 24192494 [PubMed – indexed for MEDLINE]
- Replication of heart rate variability provocation study with 2.4-GHz cordless phone confirms original findings. Havas M, Marrongelle J. Electromagn Biol Med. 2013 Jun;32(2):253-66. doi: 10.3109/15368378.2013.776437. Retraction in: Electromagn Biol Med. 2014 Dec;33(4):335. PMID: 23675629 [PubMed – indexed for MEDLINE]
- Reducing electromagnetic irradiation and fields alleviates experienced health hazards of VDU work. Hagström M, Auranen J, Johansson O, Ekman R. Pathophysiology. 2012 Apr;19(2):81-7. doi: 10.1016/j.pathophys.2012.01.005. Epub 2012 Feb 24. PMID: 22364840 [PubMed]
- Electrohypersensitivity: state-of-the-art of a functional impairment. Johansson O. Electromagn Biol Med. 2006;25(4):245-58. Review. PMID: 17178584[PubMed – indexed for MEDLINE]
- Mycotoxins, fungus and ‘electrohypersensitivity‘. Anttila K. Med Hypotheses. 2000 Sep;55(3):208-14. PMID: 10985910 [PubMed – indexed for MEDLINE]
- WEEP INITIATIVE: THE CANADIAN INITIATIVE FOR SAFE WIRELESS, ELECTRIC AND ELECTROMAGNETIC POLICY – http://www.weepinitiative.org/areyou.html