More and more people are turning toward the organic lifestyle to eliminate the dangerous effects of toxic chemicals from products such as, cosmetics. Conventional cosmetic products may not only damage your skin, but also lead to various severe skin conditions. Argan oil is great for alleviating conditions which effect hair and skin.
Extracted from the kernel of the argan tree (Argania Spinosa), this majestic oil has been renowned among the Moroccans for centuries for complete body care. In fact, it is widely used by the men and women throughout the world as an effective natural moisturizer for skin and hair
What Makes this Oil So Beneficial for Skin?
This is probably the first question among the people looking for the best natural solution to keep the skin in a good and healthy condition. First and foremost reason why this oil is so good for the skin is that it is enriched with vitamin E and Vitamin A. Apart from that, its unique therapeutic qualities and amazing chemical compositions make it an excellent natural remedy for keeping the skin in a nourished, toned, and supple condition.
Skin Benefits of Argan Oil:
Argan Oil is nature’s one of the most wonderful gifts to the mankind. This noble oil, because of its effective healing and therapeutic properties, is proven to be very effective in alleviating different skin conditions. Let us have a look at the top benefitsof incorporating this noble oil into your daily beauty regimen.
- Nighttime Moisturizer: The natural healing and moisturizing properties of this magical oil make it the first choice of people for making an effective nighttime moisturizer. This noble oil absorbs quickly and does not leave any oil residue over the skin. After rinsing your skin with water or simply cleaning your skin with natural cleanser, apply a few drops of Argan oil on your skin to keep it toned, supple, and moisturized.
- Skin Toner: You can also use argan oil for making a safe and effective toner for your skin. Argan oil is enriched with vitamin A and vitamin E that are proven to be very effective in reducing fine lines and wrinkles. Add a few drops of this magical oil in your regular toner and apply it over your face. A good routine can help you in getting a toned, smooth, supple, and shiny skin easily and quickly.
- Stretch Marks: Argan oil effectively reduces the stretch marks by regulating the elasticity of the skin. Mix few drops of argan oil in a tablespoon of jojoba oil and gently rub over the stretch marks aroused due to rapid weight gain, pregnancy and pubescent growth, and other potential problem areas. Regular use of this blend will surely provide you an effective result in a fast turnaround time.
- Exfoliating: Exfoliation is very important for the skin. It helps in removing the dead skin cells while accelerating the regeneration of the new skin cells, which in result, provides a smooth and healthy skin. You can make an effective and easy to use exfoliator at your home simply using argan oil. Add a few drops of argan oil in a tablespoon of brown sugar and apply this blend on your face for 2 to 4 minutes. After this, gently rinse your face with warm water and leave it to get dry. A good routine of exfoliation will not only remove the fine lines, wrinkles, and dead skin cells from your skin, but also give you a glowing, younger, and fair complexion.
- Acne: If you are struggling with acne, you may try argan oil to control the acne breakout. Argan oil, because of its bactericidal, antifungal, and antioxidant properties, is highly praised for alleviating the symptoms of acne. It contains a high amount of linoleic acid, which significantly reduces the inflammation caused by acne while reducing the dark spots from your face. Rub a few drops of Argan oil in your palm and gently apply over the face to get a smooth, and spot free skin.
- Razor Bumps and Burn: Razor bumps and burn are very embarrassing, irritating, painful, and uncomfortable. Argan oil is the best remedy for alleviating the bumps occurred after using a razor. Argan oil, when gently applied on the affected area not only reduces the swelling and redness but also alleviates itching immediately.
Potential Side Effects and Precaution of Using Argan Oil
Although argan oil is safe to use for all skin types. However, in rare cases, people may experience itching or allergy. People with sensitivities to argan oil often experience rashes, itching, and redness of the skin. In such cases, one must discontinue using argan oil. It will be a great option to consult with a medical expert or take a skin test to ensure whether argan oil is safe to use or not.
It may hard for you to belief that this oil is potent enough to alleviate all types of skin conditions. Buy a bottle of 100% pure Argan Oil and experience the result by yourself.