If you’re like me you don’t want to take any chemicals and put the body under more strain.
The use of natural anti-inflammatory foods is a great way for people to help reduce inflammation in their body. Below are nine foods that fight inflammation and also suggested ways you could include them in your diet:
1. Fermented Liquids and Foods – Fermenting your own vegetables is EASY and the health benefits are amazing. These for more than one reason are considered anti-inflammation super stars. The best example is it helps to build body’s immunity and also control infections, which more often than not are the catalyst in causing inflammations.
2. Broccoli – This contains vitamin C in huge quantities along with calcium. It also helps in healing eye inflammation. It is necessary to steam broccoli in order to make it easier to digest.
3. Hemp Oil – Not just Hemp Oil but any other oil rich in Omega-3 fatty acid help in reducing inflammation. A lot of Americans consume a lot of Omega-6 fatty acid and hence it becomes mandatory to consume omega-3 fatty acid in good amounts. It is always advisable to look for organic oils that are unrefined.
4. Tart Cherry – These could help reduce the inflammation 10 times more than aspirin. After the inner ecosystem of your body is managed, you enter stage 2 of the ecology of body. Tart cherries are the best to reduce the risk for a heart disease.
5. Soaked Walnuts – Once you reach stage 2, this delicious snack helps to fight inflammation, as they are rich in vitamin E and also healthy in omega-3 fatty acid. To make walnuts or any nuts easier to digest it is always advisable to soak them before eating them.
6. Garlic and onion – Onion does not only boost taste to any savoury meal but contain lots of quercetin that is a good antioxidant, which helps to fight inflammation. Garlic since ages has been a remedy for illnesses and colds, and is an amazing anti-inflammatory oxidant. It contains sulphur compounds that help in stimulation of the immune system to fight any disease.
7. Pineapple – It is an excellent source of bromelain enzyme which has been shown to be effective in in treating digestive disorders and reducing inflammation in the muscles and tissues. It is also a good source of vitamin C, manganese, vitamin B6 and vitamin B1 as well as dietary fibre. Bromelain can also cause bleeding so people who are allergic to bromelain should not use this product.
8. Spinach – This has got a lot of carotenoids, which is a type of antioxidant that helps reduce inflammation along with it also contains vitamin E. It is necessary to boil spinach before consuming it, for easier digestion.
9.Turmeric and Ginger – Turmeric is used on a large scale in other cultures and that too for a positive reason. It has a substance called curcumin that helps to reduce inflammation. Ginger on the other hand works similarly to that of turmeric. It too helps to reduce inflammation and according to some studies, it has been proved that it helps to reduce the pain that is related to arthritis and helped me A LOT with mine.
Single and Spiritual? Join us on our Facebook Group 🙂