Recipe Type: Main Course
Amazing on its own or as part of a meal. This is one of my favourite things to make. Its so nutritious and filling
- 1 small courgette, halved and sliced
- 2 small red peppers, cubed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 150g bulgur wheat
- 375ml cold vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp roughly chopped parsley
- 4 tbsp roughly chopped coriander
- ½ tsp ground roasted cumin seeds
- 1 inch of Fresh ginger
- Fresh Garlic
- ½ tsp paprika
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Finely grated zest and juice of a ½ lemon
- Celtic Sea Salt
- Put vegetables in a pan.
- Add salt, garlic, ginger and pepper
- Cook for 5 mins
- Combine the bulgur wheat and vegetable stock in a saucepan and bring to the boil over a medium heat.
- Reduce the heat, cover and simmer for approximately 15 minutes or until the liquid has been absorbed.
- Add vegetables
- Add the herbs, spices, extra virgin olive oil, grated lemon zest.
- Mix together
- Add seasoning to taste.
- Serve with salad