Next Talk 12th September 2015 – London
Gathering of Minds – Two Year Anniversary
From Airline Pilot to Ayahuasca Shaman – Zohar Bahir
From early childhood Zohar always had a strong connection to space mainly through the medium of dreams. Those started with her dreaming very vividly of her father being taken into a spaceship.
The repeated dream took many forms until she began dreaming of herself in a variety of spacecraft and spaceships. Many times she would be piloting these various ships ranging from small scout craft to bigger vessels.
Zohar’s many experiences were never of being ‘abducted’ but rather of being ‘gathered’. Thus the dreams which were at times very vivid theta brain waves experiences, were all positive and loving in their way.
As a career, Zohar became an airline pilot flying a Boeing 767 on Long-haul routes worldwide. It was one way of being closer to the stars. She has been flying the big jets for almost 30 years.
Zohar will tell her personal story, from being a pilot flying wide-body jets worldwide to ending up in the Amazon jungle being taught by a Peruvian shaman in Ayahuasca.
Zohar will talk about the Shipibo and their tradition and she will end her talk by singing a powerful healing icaro (or two), which will be offered for every person present.
- How Zohar was diagnosed with an incurable disease and have travelled to Peru to seek healing.
- How the plant doctors (the Plants Spirits) healed her. The Shipibo traditions of healing.
- Receiving The Don (power transfer) from the shaman and going through an advanced initiation.
- What’s it like to live in the Jungle and work with Ayahuasca medicine
- Zohar will sing a powerful icaro in the Shipibo language to transmit the plant spirits and offer healing to all who are there.
Also on the day