Healthy Vegan Raw Chocolate and Banana Milkshake!
Recipe Type: Dessert
This is a great one for anyone with a sweet tooth. It has nothing bad in it and is also completely Vegan!
- [br] Rice Milk – Measure it using the glass you are having it in and then a bit less [br] 1 Dessert Spoon per person of Raw Cacao
- [br] 1 Banana
- [br] 2 Dessert Spoons of Flax seed (Grounded) per person
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender then enjoy!
Recipe Type: Desert
Raw chocolate contains many important vitamins and minerals. In the Cacao alone you have – Magnesium, and other essential minerals including calcium, sulfur, zinc, iron, copper, potassium, and manganese Polyphenols called flavonoids, with antioxidant properties Vitamins: B1, B2, B3, B5, B9, E Essential heart-healthy fat: oleic acid a monounsaturated fat Protein Fiber Combined with the other ingredients, its easy to see why people are ditching their old school chocolate bar, in favour of Raw.
- [br]2/3 cup Raw and powdered Cacao
- [br]1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- [br] Nut Butter to taste
- [br] Coconut Nectar to taste
- Melt Coconut Oil in a pan.
- Once melted, removed from heat.
- Whisk in Cacao
- Add Nut Butter
- Add Coconut Nectar
- Taste to test 😉 The pour into chocolate molds or bun cases if not
- Store in freezer to set