Immune system is the resistance power of our body protection from illness and disease. A person with strong immune system is easily to combat with organism and infections that may result into further ailments and problematic disease.
There are some methods that you can do to boost immune system naturally including healthy nutrition, restorative sleep and the use of herbs and supplements. There are a number of herbs that help you to boost your Immune System naturally, help fight off illnesses and maintain good health.
Some Herb to boost your Immune System naturally:• Elderberry. It has been used to treat influenza, sinusitis and colds for hundreds of years in folk medicine. It is a good source of anthocyanins which are a type of flavonoid – anthocyanins are antioxidants that may protect cells from free radicals and stimulate the immune system. It may also be an effective anti-inflammatory that is aid in the treatment of herpes simplex (cold sores).
For prevention, take 1/2 teaspoon of liquid extract or 1 teaspoon of elderberry syrup twice daily. To hasten recovery from a cold or flu, take 1 teaspoon of extract or 2 teaspoons of syrup four times a day.
• Echinacea One of the most valuable herbs to support the immune system by the numbers and activity of white blood cells, as well as increasing the production of interferon, the antibody that destroy bacteria
• Ginseng (also called Asian, Chinese or Korean ginseng), is an famous herbal that has been used as a general tonic in Traditional Chinese medicine for thousands of years. It is a widely used to bolster the immune system and give extra energy. A typical dosage of a standardized ginseng extract is 1 to 3 grams a day. Because this product is very potent, follow the usual dosage recommendations.
• Astragalus It is a traditional Chinese herb that has been used as a general tonic bolster the immune system and and to promote vitality. It has been shown to have a positive effect on reduce the frequency and duration of the common cold and the severity of symptoms associated with it. Because preparations vary in potency, follow package directions for best results.
• Green tea (Camellia sinensis). Cultivating the habit of drinking green tea regularly can help strengthen immunity. Green tea contain powerful antioxidant compounds that help boost our immune systems for disease prevention and to help slow the aging process. The dominant antioxidant in green tea is epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG for short), polyphenols that fight free radicals to keep our cells healthy. To bolster immune function, drink 3 or more cups of green tea daily.
• Garlic is a broad-spectrum natural antimicrobial, and can help you fight pathogens not only bacteria but also parasites, fungi, and viruses. Garlic contain powerful antioxidant that can help protect cells against free radical damage. Garlic can be consumed in various forms. In order to get maximum results, garlic must be consumed raw. Garlic can also be taken in traditional nutraceutical supplements such capsule, tablet, tincture, oil or freeze-dried form.
• Goldenseal Goldenseal has been used in both Chinese medicine and Native American folk medicine for thousand of year to treat many diseases. It has primary benefit is its effect on the immune system. Goldenseal may also be useful in combats viruses and bacteria. To boost immune system, take goldenseal 125 mg five times each day for five days as soon as you start feeling sick.
• Cayenne commonly known as red pepper, cayenne chilli. cayenne pepper is known for its wonders in the circulatory system. It boost circulation and deliver fresh blood, oxygen and nutrients to the heart and other organs in the body. cayenne also helps with constipation, provide relief from coughs, sore throats, inflammatory joint conditions, and lessen pain.
• Ginger is a natural spice that well known to significantly boost immune system. Ginger is also used to provide relief from joint pain and inflammation. This herb should be part of your daily diet.
• Turmeric Turmeric is a powerful medicine that has both antiviral and antioxidant properties to help you body fight off potential harmful viruses. Also it help in the prevention of heart attacks, liver disorders, cancer and various medical problems. Turmeric is often used for cooking. Turmeric can also be consumed as supplement in different forms such as capsules, tablets or tinctures.
Awakening, Health and Healing – John Shore
Gathering of Minds Two Year Anniversary
12th September 2015 London
Following a period away from the “rat race”, exploring various ways to “get well”, John woke up to a different perspective of life.
John’s talk explores this journey, covers areas of health and various healing modalities which he now uses to stay in balance.
One is a connection to “energies” which his own physics degree background could not explain, such as “psychic surgery” and “distant energy”.
- My awakening & healing journey + science / engineering background
- Little known toxins in our environment
- Methods I use to boost my immune system
- Techniques to help bring balance to our energy body